- Operational implementation, monitoring and development of the overall Marketing and CRM strategy (all communication channels [including digital] as well as sales related activities) for MG dealerships under Eurokars Group
- Liaison with MG Indonesia principal for all required updates
- Maintain a strong working relationship with MG Indonesia and internal working team
- Develop the marketing strategy (Offline & Online) for MG in alignment with MG Indonesia requirements and Business plan objectives
- Preparation/Management of all MG events in Indonesia, engagement with local MG clubs (where available)
- Monitoring of all MG artwork and communication collateral against MG Corporate Identity (VI)
- Responsible for Sales Literature Planning, Creation, Production/Ordering & Distribution
- Responsible for accurate translation and localizing of content
- Responsible for reporting of activities to management and regular updating of Eurokars Group Website with MG Activities on a Monthly Basis
Minimum Degree in Marketing, Business or Management
- Work Experience
Minimum 5 Years of Marketing Experience
Passion, Honesty & Integrity
Team Work Spirit, Visioning
Impact & Influence (Change Management)
Managing Conflict & Long term value creation
Planning & Organizing
Please email your full resume with subject to your application to:
Alternatively, you can send your application by post to:
HR – TA Department
Porsche Centre Jakarta
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda Arteri Pondok Indah No.51
Kebayoran Lama Jakarta Selatan 12240
CRM Executive (MINI)
The CRM Executive plays a key role in the management of the CRM systems and its associated processes, campaigns and events, and evaluates data insight and information to develop effective and efficient CRM strategies and activities to improve customers’ journey and experience with the brand and dealership.
1. Assist and help manage the implementation of CRM standards (processes) in alignment with respective sales, aftersales and marketing teams, to improve customer’s experience with the brand and dealership.
2. Responsible for monitoring the process, tracking and reporting of:
-Customer Focus Targets (Sales and Aftersales).
3. Assist with the data input, reporting and metrics (Salesforce) to ensure data accuracy, and understand the overall customer experience, retention, conquest and loyalty in order to analyze and make recommendations.
4. Assist in the strategic development, implementation and management of the Centralised customer database strategy.
5. Ensure implementation and follow through of CRM Processes & Campaigns, including pre and post activities for online and offline initiatives.
– Valid Class 3 Driving License required.
– Comfortable with CRM and data related work across various systems
– Merticulous and well-organised with the ability to multitask under pressure
– Service oriented and customer focused with excellent written and communication skills.
– Able to work independently as well as be a team player.
– Takes initiative to improve the job processes and team work.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Knowledge and experience in CRM software – Sales Force, Autoline, Emarsys – will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants should write in with full resume indicating current and expected salary together with a recent photo to:
HR Dept – Eurokars Habitat Pte Ltd
12 Sungei Kadut Ave