CRM Executive 27 Leng Kee Road, Singapore 159098
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Assistant Marketing Manager with developing, strategizing and implementing CRM plans and activities, and to improve the overall customer experience with the brand and dealership to increase brand loyalty and advocacy.
- To be the data custodian for the brand, maintaining and monitoring the customer and prospect databases to ensure data quality, accuracy, and regular updating (Salesforce & Autoline). At the same time providing timely reports, analysis and recommendations.
- Work closely with Brand Principal and other Group support functions on development and execution of CRM plans and ensure a cooperative and strong working relationship between both parties.
- Regular evaluation of customer touch points, CRM processes, database management cleansing, customer retention activities, collaboration and sponsorship requests.
- To be the customer advocate for the brand, ensuring that customer feedback, enquiries and requests via all platform
- Valid Class 3 Driving License required.
- Comfortable with CRM and data related work across various systems
- Merticulous and well-organised with the ability to multitask under pressure
- Service oriented and customer focused with excellent written and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Takes initiative to improve the job processes and team work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and experience in CRM software – Sales Force, Autoline, Emarsys – will be an added advantage.
Please email your full resume with a recent photograph to
Alternatively, you can send your application by post to:
Eurokars Habitat Pte Ltd
12 Sungei Kadut Ave