Marketing Executive (MINI)
The most edgy, energetic and exciting car company in the world needs dealers that make the brand come to life. What’s the secret to this?
Quite simply, our employees. Their attitude, enthusiasm and even sense of humour set them apart and make them special. If you want to be part of this adventure, join our team!
As a MINI Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
– Assist in planning, development and implementation of marketing campaigns, promotions, launches, activities and events (including conquest and loyalty initiatives).
– Support in planning annual A&P budget and monitoring of ongoing spending against allocated budget, and generate timely report with results recommendations for the Management/ Principal.
– Assist in Press related topics and activities, including media test drives, news clippings and consolidation.
– Monitoring and analyzing competitor’s activities and tactical campaigns on both online and offline media.
– Work with service providers/ agencies in maintaining/ updating online, offline media and collaterals, with the right schedule plan and timely reports with analysis.
– Responsible for marketing merchandise and stock inventory, including lifestyle items, event items, gift premiums, and POS materials.
– Evaluate sponsorship requests and execute sponsorship/ collaboration activities.
You bring along the following skills and competencies:
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
– 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
– Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
– Valid Class 3 Driving License required.
– Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
– Merticulous and well-organised with the ability to multitask under pressure
– Service oriented and customer focused with excellent written and communication skills.
– Able to work independently as well as be a team player.
– Takes initiative to improve the job processes and team work.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please email your full resume with a recent photograph to
Alternatively, you can send your application by post to:
Eurokars Habitat Pte Ltd
12 Sungei Kadut Ave, Singapore 729648