CRM Executive (MINI)
The CRM Executive plays a key role in the management of the CRM systems and its associated processes, campaigns and events, and evaluates data insight and information to develop effective and efficient CRM strategies and activities to improve customers’ journey and experience with the brand and dealership.
1. Assist and help manage the implementation of CRM standards (processes) in alignment with respective sales, aftersales and marketing teams, to improve customer’s experience with the brand and dealership.
2. Responsible for monitoring the process, tracking and reporting of:
-Customer Focus Targets (Sales and Aftersales).
3. Assist with the data input, reporting and metrics (Salesforce) to ensure data accuracy, and understand the overall customer experience, retention, conquest and loyalty in order to analyze and make recommendations.
4. Assist in the strategic development, implementation and management of the Centralised customer database strategy.
5. Ensure implementation and follow through of CRM Processes & Campaigns, including pre and post activities for online and offline initiatives.
– Valid Class 3 Driving License required.
– Comfortable with CRM and data related work across various systems
– Merticulous and well-organised with the ability to multitask under pressure
– Service oriented and customer focused with excellent written and communication skills.
– Able to work independently as well as be a team player.
– Takes initiative to improve the job processes and team work.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Knowledge and experience in CRM software – Sales Force, Autoline, Emarsys – will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants should write in with full resume indicating current and expected salary together with a recent photo to:
HR Dept – Eurokars Habitat Pte Ltd
12 Sungei Kadut Ave