Contact Centre Agent (Receptionist)
Location5 UBI Close
To provide phone support for customers with their enquiries, requests, and/or complaints and to provide maximum customers’ satisfaction and service excellence.
- To handle inbound calls and assist customers to make service appointment via e-booking system.
- Conduct outbound calls and making appointment booking for customers to visit the service center.
- Communicate politely and timely with customers on their enquiries, requests and/or complaints via phone channels and convert each engagement into a positive customer experience.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of correspondence or discussions with the customers in various systems/databases to assist with future contact/follow-up, or process-order.
- Be the voice of the customers. Suggest improvements and seek opportunities for innovation in customer service standards, policies and procedures for the company or department.
- Maintain security of customers account information by adhering to the Privacy Act.
- Conducting follow-up call on no-show booking customers to fix another appointment booking date.
- Assist to answer all telephone calls within 3 rings in a courteous and pleasant tone and voice with appropriate greeting, salutation where appropriate, announcement of company name and personal name.
- Transfer the calls in a professional manner where the other party is being informed of the transfer and the extension that they are being transferred to.
- To do cross-training & coordinate closely with peers to ensure smooth operation of the center.
- Liaise with the Customer Service Officer on day to day duties on opening and closing of job cards, collection of payment and ensuring balance of cash/NETs/Visa collection at the end of the day.
- Perform office administration duties such as filing, sorting of documents, photocopying and recording.
- Any adhoc tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Preferably Diploma Holders who specialized in Customer Service
- Minimum 3 years working experience in relevant customer service industry. Proactive and independent with positive attitude.
- Patient, friendly, smiley, problem solving, able to sell thru service, team player and most importantly ‘NEVER SAY NO’ attitude.
- Possess technical knowledge on product
- Possess strong ability to work with all relevant parties to address difficult customers’ grievances and product issues