Customer Service Executive
Location5 Leng Kee Road
- Support frontline operations and to ensure overall excellent customer service.
- Perform administrative duties such as opening of job cards, invoicing, internal and warranty billings.
- Interact with customers on car servicing, repairing and test-drives related matters.
- Establish and maintain positive relationship with both internal and external customers.
- To coordinate and work closely with the Parts & workshop to ensure customers cars are completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible to achieve overall business objectives, Technicians productivity.
- To assist in preparation for repair and accident quotations.
- Other related ad-hoc duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Preferably Diploma holder In Automotive/Mechanical engineering with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Computer literacy with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment