Insurance Claims Officer
Location27A Tanjong Penjuru
- Receive customers and obtain necessary document and authorization (signed) before and after proceeding with work/claims.
- Gather required information and document for claims submission.
- Guide customers on accident and claims report updating.
- Advise customers on liability and other claims related matters.
- Check and advise customers on payable Excess/Deductibles.
- Coordinate with Estimator on car damage assessment, repair scope and cost estimate confirmation.
- Coordinate with parts staff to order required parts.
- Ensure customers’ belongings (if any left behind in car) secured and returned in conditions as before.
- Create Repair Order and communicate with Body/Paint Shop Supervisor on work scope and delivery date.
- Monitor and update customers on claims, repair and delivery status.
- Conduct final condition check before delivering car to customers. Arrange for rework where required.
- Inspect car condition jointly with customer and explain work scope before handing over car to customer.
- Prepare all required document and arrange for invoicing/claims submission.
- At least 2 years of working experience handling Motor Insurance
- Minimum GCE “O” level.
- Independent individual who is able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous, committed and a strong team player.