Location5 Leng Kee Road
Main Purpose of the Job:
The Parts and Warranty specialist will be performing a duo role in parts receiving, ordering and distribution to internal and external stakeholders, submitting of Technical request and warranty claims into OEM systems according to OEM guidelines and procedures. Proper documentation and stock take of all parts and warranty to account for the scope of the job role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meeting delivery dates in supplying of parts to Customers
- Receiving and unpacking of in-coming shipment and segregating according to Customer orders.
- Packing of warranty / core-parts to be sent back to OEM.
- Checking of incoming and outgoing goods of completeness and condition and inform the Warehouse Supervisor if there are any discrepancies found.
- Check, compare and update receipts with requisition order form. Inform Parts Manager / Warehouse Supervisor of any discrepancies found.
- Informing the Parts Advisor (Counter) about the incoming parts especially those with special orders and inform via email on P/LK order.
- Appropriate and proper storage of in-coming in-coming parts
- Packing of goods for outgoing deliveries and picking of requested parts required by Technicians
- Ensuring a clean and tidy warehouse
- Performing a weekly perpetual stock check and report to Parts Manager / Warehouse Supervisor.
- Prepare and process warranty claims for submissions to McLaren via B2B warranty system
- Monitor the status of warranty claim after submission and matching to WIPs in Kerridge to account for all invoices from OEM.
- Inform the After-Sales Manager and Workshop Executive of rejected claims; to review and re-submit the claim to McLaren UK.
- Provide weekly report on warranty claim status to After-Sales Manager and Customer Service Executive
- Responsible for labeling warranty tagged and upkeep of warranty/goodwill parts and its disposal according to OEM Guidelines
- Responsible to keep the warranty storage room clean and organized at all times and under locked.
- Assist Technicians with submissions of Technical Reports to the OEM thru B2B System and monitoring the daily responses to feedback to Technicians.
- To carry out other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by the Management.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in relevant field handling warranty
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- A team player and able to work independently
- Basic knowledge of car mechanism
- Candidates who have prior working experience in Automobile industry will have added advantage