Location27A Tanjong Penjuru
Duties & Responsibilities
- PDI Operations
- Planning and monitoring all daily PDI jobs/operations
- Create job orders and assign to PDI team.
- Coordinate & liaise with different Contractors on sublet jobs.
- Check & monitor vehicle stock status & location.
- Quality Control Checks on Jobs completed
- Manage the PDI team daily performance
- Update PDI Status tracker and liaise with Sales Admin for delivery
- Manage PDI administrators on all documents
- Update all PDI Status & Sold Chit Status
- Administer all documents for receipts and invoicing
- Manage all filings of documents for records.
- Prepare & submit all periodic reports.
- Update vehicle stock report.
- Update PDI status report.
- Filing of all documents & records.
- Monitor PDI staff attendance.
- Carry out assigned instructions/duties from management from time to time.
- Assist in stock checks when required.
- Ensure all PDI office equipment are in working order.
- 3 years relevant working experience
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Possesses a valid class 3 driving license would be preferred.
- Good working attitude and good team player
- Excellent skills in communication and collaboration.
- Possess good customer service attitude