Location27A Tanjong Penjuru
The Service Advisor coordinates and schedules the service/repair work. He/She receives the vehicle and feedback from the customers, leads the customer-orientated service process and is at the same time a diplomat, co-ordinator and technical expert.
As the main contact person, he /she deals with orders, sees every customer contact as a professional challenge and feels personally responsible for any problems a customer might have until the problems are solved.
- Co-ordinate with Service Manager/ Service Supervisor/Service Workshop Executive to maximize the booking of cars for daily repairs or service.
- Attend to customer’s enquiries and requests using service reception/dialogue bay with greeting to customers as well for repairs/service and issuing job cards accordingly for proper documentation.
- Checking for open campaigns (workshop or recall) via PIWIS info.
- To act according to the principles of the core processes of After Sales.
- Monitoring the progress on the repairs/ service and keep customer updated of the status on the repairs of their car.
- Provide quotations for repair of customer’s car including body/paint repair jobs.
- Attending to surveyors from insurance company conducting surveys on accident cars related to insurance claim (SA for accident and body/paint repairs )
- Communicating with customers for approval to carry out additional repairs on their cars whenever necessary.
- Liaise with workshop quality controller after completion of repairs to ascertain the quality of the job done before contacting customer for the collection of their cars.
- Closing of job card and prepare service invoices with explanation of any outstanding matters on vehicle to customers and arranging for the return of the customer cars.
- Maintain cordial relationship with all customers and to promote Service Tequipments and PDS items to customers.
- Ensuring the vehicles are parked properly in the assigned area and all keys are kept in the key box and safekeeping all customer belonging.
- To complete all survey forms by the customer and submit them to Service Assistant (Customer Satisfaction Survey forms).
- Update customers when their special ordered parts have been received by parts department.
- To ensure open WIP are closed and invoices are collected before releasing of vehicle.
- Min O levels, preferably with NITEC 2/3 with some technical experience in motor vehicle
- Diploma holders with mechanical / technical knowledge will also be considered
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Experience in customer service industry is essential
- Possess class 3 driving licence