Location27A Tanjong Penjuru
Main Purpose of Job :
The SA coordinates and schedules the service/repair work. She/he receives the vehicle and feedback from the customers. He leads the customer-orientated service process and is at the same time a diplomat, co-ordinator, and technical expert. As the main contact person, he deals with orders, sees every customer contact as a professional challenge, and feels personally responsible for any problems a customer might have until the problems are solved
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Co-ordinate with Service Manager/Service Supervisor/Service Workshop Executive to maximize the booking
of cars for daily repairs or service.
2. Attend to customers’ inquiries and requests using service reception/dialogue bay with greeting to customers
as well for repairs/service and issuing job cards accordingly for proper documentation. (KPI)
3. Checking for open campaigns (workshop or recall) via PIWIS info.
4. To act according to the principles of the core processes of After Sales.
5. Monitoring the progress of the repairs/ service and keeping the customer updated on the status of the
repairs of their car.
6. Provide quotations for the repair of the customer’s car including body/paint repair jobs.
7. Attending to surveyors from insurance companies conducting surveys on accident cars related to insurance
claims (SA for accident and body/paint repairs)
8. Communicating with customers for approval to carry out additional repairs on their cars whenever necessary.
9. Liaise with workshop quality controller after completion of repairs to ascertain the quality of the job done
before contacting the customer for the collection of their cars. (KPI)
10. Closing of job cards and preparing service invoices with an explanation of any outstanding matters on
vehicles to customers and arranging for the return of the customer cars.
Eurokars Aftersales Department
11. Maintain cordial relationship with all customers and promote Service Tequipments and PDS items to
customers and Porsche Approved warranty.
12. To keep the After-Sales Manager/ Service Manager informed of any issues or problems that are encountered
in the course of daily work.
13. Ensuring the vehicles are parked properly in the assigned area and all keys are kept in the key box and
safekeeping all customer belonging.
14. To complete all survey forms by the customer and submit them to Service Assistant (Customer Satisfaction
Survey forms). (KPI)
15. Update customers when their special ordered parts have been received by the parts department. (KPI)
16. To ensure open WIP are closed, and invoices are collected before releasing of vehicle. (KPI)
To carry out any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by the Managementes that may be assigned to you from time to time by the Management
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Minimum NITEC in Light Vehicles or Diploma in any discipline (preferably in Engineering)
- Possesses valid Class 3 driving licence
- Possesses sound technical knowledge in cars
- Candidates who have prior working experience in Automobile industry will have added advantage