The Customer Service Coordinator (Claims) performs day-to-day activities on insurance claims and general administration. S/he is also an integral part of the team to achieve high level of customer satisfaction as well as contributing towards the company’s objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Attend to customers’ basic insurance claims and accident reporting enquiries.
2) Ensure customers are attended to immediately by the next available Claims Advisor.
3) Ensure customer areas are tidy and organised at all times.
Claims Services Administration
4) Ensure claims and customer identification documents are in order/complete for submission to insurance companies.
5) Generate and send Letter of Demand/invoices to relevant insurance companies in an accurate and timely manner
6) Follow up with insurance companies on claims status till payments are received.
7) Ensure copies of claims documents are organized, secured and easily retrievable within specified storage durations.
8) Support in accident report e-filing and submission when required.
9) Generate/process Purchase Orders and vendor invoices in an accurate and timely manner:
10) Generate/coordinate on invoicing and payment matters with internal or external companies.
11) Verify and follow up on expense/staff related claims (overtime, purchases, etc.).
12) Support in generation of periodical operational/business reports. This includes data extraction/compilation from
offline or online sources and data entry.
13) Maintain assigned work area in a clean and orderly manner.
14) Be a team player and render assistance to colleagues where necessary.
15) Assist in other company’s requirement when directed and work within the authority of the position
- Academic qualification: N level & equivalent.
- With some technical knowledge – basic car knowledge such as eg. know what it means by overheating, clutch, break, gear box.
- Proficient in basic MS Office – eg. excel