Vehicle Admin Assistant
- Sales administration
- Prepare & process Vehicle Sales Agreements (VSAs)
- Liaise with Sales Consultants / financial institutions / Used Car dealers with regards to all vehicle sales-related matters, including used car vehicles, loan arrangements, deposits, balance payments, etc.
- Check & prepare all documentation for registration / transfer of vehicles, transfer of TCOEs, PARF / COE papers, vehicle registration numbers, renewal of road tax, etc.
- Prepare simple sales quotations.
- Declaration of customs permits.
- Process & update all Customs software.
- Liaise with regional office from factory.
- COE bidding
- Prepare & conduct bidding of TCOEs.
- Vehicle registration
- Conduct registration with Land Transport Authority.
- Management of IU.
- Prepare all documentation related to vehicle sales-related matters, including tax invoices, credit notes and debit notes.
- Follow-up for payment with financial institutions / Used Car Dealers.
- To inform after-sales to issue EW contract for qualifying deals. This contract will be handed over to customer upon delivery.
- Prepare & update all periodic reports.
- Update vehicle movements
- Liaise with transport companies
- Prepare delivery package.
- Conduct vehicle stock take.
- Assist in Sales & Marketing related activities organised by the Company, eg. launches, events, etc.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Knowledge of LTA and customs registration & procedure will be an advantage
- Meticulous and be able to multi-task
- Must meet deadline and other ad hoc assignment
- Proficient in MS Office skills and computerized accounting systems
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Exhibit good work attitude and team-oriented spirit
- Experience in auto industry preferred