MAZDA 2 SEDAN
Terms & Conditions
- The lease package will include:
- Full Maintenance Program
- Annual renewal of road tax and comprehensive insurance coverage (hirer liable for excess stipulated);
- 24/7 roadside auto assistance;
- Unlimited Mileage;
- Replacement vehicle* when your car is required for servicing or LTA inspection.
- The hirer must render assistance to us to obtain entry permit or clearance from authorities in order to provide roadside assistance and/or placement car within restricted areas (e.g. Jurong Island, air cargo centre, etc.)
- The hirer shall be responsible for unleaded petrol (premium grade), parking, Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) charges and traffic offence penalties.
- Insurance coverage is only for Named Driver. Hire and Named Driver must be more than 23 years of age and below 60 years of age with more than two years of driving experience.
Standard insurance are inclusive of:
- Third Party Property Damage – capped at S$500,000.00.
- Third Party bodily injuries and death – unlimited.
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) does not cover missing accessories, damage to undercarriage, paint spots and sand blasting. The car’s windscreen is not covered by deductible. A charge of same deductible of S$200.00 in excess is applicable per claim. In the event of an accident, the hirer is liable for the deductible excess as indicated in the agreement.
- Depending on the lease tenure, a deposit is required upon confirmation of the vehicle.
- The rates quoted include the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Kindly refer to “The Agreement” for all other terms and conditions.