Parts Admin Assistant (Porsche)
The Parts admin supports all administration functions of the Parts Department ie paper work, data collection/input, etc for both operations and warehouse. Job scope entails raising of PO as well as documents preparation for outgoing to customers. He/She reports to the Parts Executive.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Raising and keying of purchase orders into the DMS for all purchases required by the department.
– Prepare all shipping documents ie country of origin, actual weight (Kgs), volumetric weight (m3) for customers.
– To tabulate reports for specially ordered items received but not issued out or returned by the service department.
– Assist in parts claims and invoicing when credit notes are received from the principal.
– To monitor fast moving and servicing items via our DMS system to ensure sufficient stocks at all times.
– To check and coordinate the return of parts under recall campaign as advised by the principal.
– All admin functions within the parts department.
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
– At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Preferably Entry Level specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
5.5 days work week (Alternate Saturday Off)
Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Saturday, 8.30am to 12.30pm
Interested applicants should write in with full resume indicating current and expected salary together with a recent photo to:
HR Dept – Stuttgart Auto Pte Ltd
12 Sungei Kadut Ave