Location27A Tanjong Penjuru
Main Purpose of the Job:
The Parts Advisor (Parts Counter) sells parts over the counter and answer enquiries over the phone. He/she assists customers in selecting required parts in a friendly professional and efficient manner. Guaranteeing customer satisfaction and loyalty are top priorities. He/she is the main contact person to the technician in material request. He/she reports to the Asst Parts Manager / Parts Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls, providing retail prices and further information enquired by customers and the service department.
- Attending to our technicians’ and all other customers’ inquiries and requests for spare parts at the counter.
- To raise parts ordering request forms for customers’ cars as requested by service advisors/technicians via the Power Apps.
- Informing the Parts Executive / Parts Supervisor to increase stocking level based on movement.
- Identifying and ensuring correct parts are issued out to our technicians for repairing at our workshop as well as to ensure all parts issued out are decarded/invoiced via our DMS.
- Keeping records of all ordered / special ordered parts and to ensure parts ordered are to be issued out to the requestor.
- Staying in contact with the service department, body / paint shop, customers and warehouse for orders and delivery dates.
- Update/inform customers when special ordered parts have been received if parts are ordered directly with the parts department and to arrange for collection.
- To identify and update records on returned charged out parts from service department / body shop and to check that they are in good condition for future sales.
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of workstations and parts mini store.
- To carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Minimum Diploma in any field of studies
- Preferably with knowledge of Electronic Parts Catalogue
- Proactive and strong team player with initiative
- Experienced in supporting workshop and external customers
- Basic knowledge in MS Office