Location5 Leng Kee Road
- To conduct condition base service and maintenance on McLaren cars.
- To conduct warranty repairs base on McLaren warranty guidelines.
- To conduct repairs on retail and internal customers.
- To be able to perform electrical diagnosis.
- Take care of company and customers’ properties such as tools and equipment.
- Upkeep workshop cleanliness to retail operating standard.
- To attend assigned mandatory courses set up by McLaren.
- To ensure repair and maintenance job carried out are to the best quality at all times.
- To perform CitNow for CSO upselling opportunities.
- To perform any other jobs assigned to you by your superior from time to time.
- Minimum NITEC in Automotive / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in automotive service and repair on continental cars
- Possess valid driving license